Before you search
- You can search the database by virtually any field: Executive
Director's Name, organization's name, the abbreviation (if it is in the
database), state, even telephone number.
- We encourage you to fill the abbreviation field. The
abbreviation field should be filled in by someone from the organization. Since
this is shorter than the organization's name, it helps individuals with manual
dexterity to punch in from 3 to 8 letters as opposed to near 50 to 65 for many
- The database is password protect. Please register by going to the
get password page. Allow up to two days
while the request for a password is authenticated. Authentication is usually
less than one day.
- No password is needed to add a new location, satelite office or
- Please note their is a password for the main center location, and
for each satellite office or branch.
- Search by state. Use Post Office abbreviations for the state such
as: CA, NY, MI, MA, etc..
- Please note, many of the telephone numbers are missing, as are the
e-mail address at this point.
Want to search or edit Information in the database?
click on arrow: